24 August 2008

Nataliya Gotsii

If I may, for just a moment, present to you my reason for living?

I know that anorexia and bulimia in the fashion industry are always hot topics. For some reason people never get tired of gossiping about that tragic anorexic skeletoria who looks as though if the wind were to blow hard enough she would simply fly away, but have you seen Nataliya Gotsii's legs lately?





They look so long ... so glorious. So ... thin! Why am I not this woman? Life is so unfair. Granted, she has come a long way wasn't always this fabulous skinny. See below.





Her thighs actually used to touch, but this means that there is, in fact, hope for me yet. If she can do it, surely I can as well. Can you officially say 'thinspiration'?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh geeze
My thighs touch
:[
It's okay though, at least I'm not the fat kid

Anonymous said...

My thighs touch too! haha
Unless I wear my H&M jeans, and stand a certain way.. then they don't and I fool all the boogloos! suckahs!