15 April 2009

Bacon Blasphemy

Baconnaise... Have you seen it? I have and I won't be the first to tell you that just looking at it makes you want to barf. Would you seriously eat something that looks like baby vomit? I'm sure it doesn't smell far off either, though I can safely say that I haven't the faintest idea as I am more than just vehemently opposed to going anywhere near the shit.



What is America coming to when you can spread fucking bacon chunks on your, probably already heinously disgusting, sandwich and/or burger?

Where do you get off J&D's? Someone should kick you in the nuts for coming up with such a stupid idea, or perhaps we should kiss you for coming up with possibly the most ingenious way of killing lard asses across the globe, starting here in the good ol' US of A.

Obesity is a disease.

No comments: