15 October 2008

Project Runway Season 5

The last season of Project Runway ever to be seen on Bravo. I don't know if I feel good about Lifetime taking over the task ... I can't say that I find a great deal of good in anything that the Lifetime channel shows, frankly.

How about Tim Gunn as a guest judge? Poor old pitiful Jennifer Lopez and her sad sad foot injury.

And my precious precious Leanne Marshall ... oh how I love that girl. So sweet ... so wholesome. Something about her screams of this sickening innocence that you know it far to good to be true. I'm glad that she won though.


That wedding dress was 'flawless'. I absolutely loved it. But my favorite piece from her is still the dress from the 'Fashion that Drives You' episode when they made ensembles out of car parts.

This was when I knew that she had to win.

No comments: