03 October 2008

Need vs Want

Well I most certainly have some catching up to do. It is a sad day when I have absolutely nothing to do all week and I still can't seem to bring myself to log onto the computer and check any of my messages, or update this blog ... even though, when I started it, I told myself that I wouldn't let this very thing happen. Maybe I can get myself into gear.

Let me start off with one designer in particular that I'm already crazy over.


Christopher Kane:


I'm utterly and completely in love with that dress in the third picture ... and those pants in the fourth? I mean come on. I'm dying here. Those strapy platforms are also amazing. The love the feel of the collection which is quite architectural yet with an organic quality that keeps it from being stiff.

Next up?

Roksanda Ilincic:


All of the billowy luminescent fabrics in every muted color you can think of. I especially love that peach number in the first picture and the jumpsuit in the third. And again with those lacey heels.

Why am I even focusing on spring? I haven't yet pulled my fall wardrobe together. I need to get a move on.

No comments: